July 12, 2010

Pork Tenderloin Smothered in Onion and Mustard

First, I'll share an embarrassing but really funny phone call to my husband. The recipe called for buttered noodles, so I went to the store to buy some. I didn't find any and called my husband to see what other kind of noodles I should get. He then tells me the recipe is probably just calling for noodles with butter. And the light bulb went off. I can't believe I did that. I'm still laughing at myself. Silly me. Note to self, don't read so much into a recipe that you loose all sense of logic.
I was pretty happy with this recipe. I really liked the sauce and am already thinking of other ways I could use it.


The recipe is on the Food and Wine website for anyone that may want to try it. It's a pretty simple and quick recipe. Pork Tenderloin Smothered in Onion and Mustard Recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment